I do take review requests. Here are the guidelines:
1. If you send me your book for review, be aware that I reserve the option to decline a review.
2. If I do not like your book, chances are good that I will not finish the book.
3. If I do not finish your book, I will NOT review it.
4. If your book is not historical fiction or literary fiction, please do not request a review. I only read and review literary fiction and historical fiction.
5. If your book is self-published, please do not request a review. I do not review self-published books.
To see a list of books I have previously reviewed, go here.
If your book meets these guidelines, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I accept your review request, I am under no obligation to read and/or review your book. Under no circumstances can you dictate what I say in my review. You can have my complete, honest review of your book, made public, or nothing at all. I am completely honest in all my reviews and I WILL NOT leave out any negative comments.